Being a member of the about early years panel
Are you passionate about early years? Do you want to make sure policy is informed by a solid evidence base? Do you need up to date sector information to help plan and develop your provision?
If so, join the panel and get involved with the About Early Years research programme. It is free to join, free to take part and there are lots of benefits for panel members.
All active panel members who have contributed to a survey in the period May 2017 to September 2018 will receive a FREE copy of our forthcoming annual report.
Packed with sector facts and figures, it is priced at £75 including VAT, out soon. Visit our reports page for a free sneak preview.
Register today to receive an invite to the current workforce survey, and claim your free copy!
What does it involve and how will I benefit?
We send you surveys on key sector issues, involving a time commitment of around a day across the year. So why do it?
- What you tell us will produce a strong evidence base to influence policy
- We have an ethos of 'give to receive' - settings contributing to the panel enjoy extra information and analysis as a thank you for taking part.
As a panel member you will enjoy sector analysis straight to your inbox on vital issues such as:
- Hourly delivery costs now and in the future
- Childcare fees
- Occupancy levels
- Staﬀ salaries by age and qualification
- Staﬀ turnover, vacancies and recruitment
Use this information, and more, to help you plan for the future.
Take part with confidence - read about how we process and manage data collected from the panel HERE